I DIED LONG AGO

I DIED LONG AGO 

 I wasn't living my life, I wasn't living someone else's life, I only knew something wasn't just right. 

 I had a lot of things on my mind to say to a lot of people but i had no idea who they would be or how to say it. I became smaller as a new morning comes, so i saw myself.  

I wanted to sprout but how could i when the cloud is so close to me which means that how far i can go, so i thought. 

 If i speak who will listen? If i write who will read? I died when no one could hear my voice because i couldn't speak, but I want dump. I cried in the rain so no one would notice my tears. 

 I allowed the none existing negative thoughts of people control my sense of reasoning.

 Now, I finally found my purpose, am living my purpose, am alive again. 

 Living without purpose is as good as dead. Don't be like me, worry no more about what others may think or say if you exhibit that idea in your head. 

Speak out and don't hide your voice anymore. I want to listen to you. 

 #Iamchidinma
 #Everylifemustbetouched

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE

WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN BUSINESS

What You Need To Change.