LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO THINK SMALL




    I saw a very long board on the street. I was amazed at the size of the board. It was so colourful and contained pictures of young, vibrant, beautiful, energetic ladies and gentlemen. I was just few steps away and wasn't in a hurry, so I decided to spear some minutes and take a look.

 I was shocked at what I saw when I got there. Do you know they were all obituary posters of people who where between the age of 22 -25. My God, what is this? i asked myself and  Immediately, I heard a voice say to me, 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE'? 

      I want to ask you,  yes you the one holding and reading this massage now. Please be sincere to yourself with your answer, What will you do if you just find out that you only have 2 more days to live? 
     Someone will say God forbid. But do you know that death is inevitable? We have to be prepared. I know my comment box will be filled with thousands of uncompleted dreams if I ask you to write them down. Start working towards them now. 

   Some say age is just a number. My dear if it just numbers why do you keep celebrating them? Isn't there any meaning attached to it? Am healthy enough to have written this. You are healthy to be reading it as well. We are all on a journey we do not know when it will end. If there is anything you should engage yourself in now, it should be working towards achieving your purpose and becoming who you are meant to be.

     Are you scared? Are you tired? What is that one thing you want to achieve, I want you to know that you can be anything you want to be. Anything at all. Do you know that you live as long as you are remembered? You keep wasting your time in clubs, let me ask, for how long do you think that bar tender will remember you when you are gone? That if he remembers you at all.

    There are great men who are still being celebrated up till date. Most of them left this world before we were born, we just read about them. But we celebrate them and they still live in our hearts as memories. Do you know why we still hear about them? It because of the lives they touched, the problems they solved and so on. Don't you want to be remembered too?

       You live as long as you are remembered.

 #Iamchidinma
 #Everylifemustbetouched

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE

WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN BUSINESS

What You Need To Change.