3 WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE STAY WITH YOU

3 WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE STAY WITH YOU



When you see a group of photographs that you are in, whose picture do you look for first?

I know you are smiling right now. I know what on your mind.

Well, to make yourself the kind of person others would always want to hang around;

1: Be a Value Giver. If you don't add value to people, don't expect them to stay around you for a long time. Don't connect with people with the mindset of "what can I gain" instead ask "what can I give". Do not be a parasite. You will be discarded.

 Let everyone who comes across you leave a better person. Have you ever heard this statement "if  I engage someone in a two minutes discussion, I will be able to tell the kind of person he/she is? I know you have.  I've heard it countless times too.

2: Be genuinely interested in others. If we merely try to impress people and get them interested in us, we will never have many true, sincere friends.

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you ( Dale Carnegie).

3: Learn to serve, don't always be the boss. I call it the I KNOW ALL ATTITUDE. Where you feel like you are the best and others should always see you as head all the time.

 Where others opinion doesn't count except yours.

You see, every man/woman you meet is your superior in some way as far as you are not God, so learn from him/her.

I will end with this;

Always evaluate your relationship with others. Know when to stay or walk away. Everybody can never be cool with your decision.

If you got value from this write-up, please;

Tap SHARE so your friends would benefit.

I Value You!

#Iamchidinma
#EveryLifeMustBeTouched

Comments

  1. He that wants a friend must first be friendly.

    Relationship is a currency....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE

WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN BUSINESS

What You Need To Change.