ONCE UPON TIME

   ONCE UPON A TIME


The weather was friendly this evening so i decided to spend some litle time outside before retireing to bed. After some time, i noticed a dog standing just few kilometers away from me.

   What exactly is he looking at i asked myself, i thought about it for a while yet couldnt get any clue from my already exsusted brain after the days  job.

    Finally, i conclueded withing me that the only option left is for me if I really want to know what  his looking at that  is hindering his movement.
Some how, I managed to lift my tired body from the chair i was sitting only to find out that he has been stearing at a whole he ought to cross if at all he wants to go home as the street was not his home.

  One thing i observed, was the fact that he never made any attempt to jump that hole, not even once.

  That is exactly what is happing to so many of us today. We perish and end up withing the walls of assumption never having  the courage to go through the door of  believe.

People told you it difficult right?  let me ask you, how did they know it difficult when they haven't tried? Obiviosly, no one told them it is just the fear they allow build up in their minds that controls their sense of reasoning.

Who says you will die if you fail? Do you know you learn  more by failing? Give that dream a chance to come to light for your fear will only make things worse.

Sometimes, the fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exsist.

#Iamchidinma
#Legacymotivatio
#Everylifemustbetouched




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE

WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN BUSINESS

What You Need To Change.